Problems Logging On?

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
So I couldn't log on to UU all day today, and I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing any similar problems.

yea it been slow for the past few days, i can always log on, but after that, going anywhere takes years

I kept getting messages today, but couldn't get on until tonight.

earlier today i got the page error because these past couple days we are switching servers, so everything is a little slow.

hopefully its stopped now/ will stop very soon

I can log on, I had to reload pages several times and the pages aren't loading right. I'm using Firefox, btw.

I can log on, I had to reload pages several times and the pages aren't loading right. I'm using Firefox, btw.

Same here! In fact, I had to reload this page three times just to respond. I'm also using Firefox.

I am hit or miss with the forum and main site. More miss though. I haven't been able to reply for a while.

The ukeunderground Twitter account said they were having technical issues the other day.

Just got of the phone from tech support. 3rd call in 3 days. We didn't even switch servers. They said that others have been complaining and that it should be fixed by the end of the day. lets hope so.

My boss is starting to worry. I have done more work in the past 2 days than I have in the past 6 months.

Me too!

I TRIED LOGGING ON LAST NIGHT AND KEPT TELLING ME INVALID PASSWORD I HAVE ONE PASSWORD FOR MY YOU TUBE MY SPACE SO I KNOW IT WASNT WRONG. HOWEVER I ASKED FOR A NEW PASS WORD AND IT SAID THAT MY E-MAIL WAS INVALID CAME HOME TO NITE AND HAD FOUR E MAIL MESSAGES WITH NEW PASSWORDS CANNOT USE BROWSER TO GET ON BUT I USED THE LINK FROM THE E-MAIL AND ZIPPED ON THROUGH:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
As Rayan said, they've been having probs with the servers, which btw, seems to be working at this point. Try logging in again and see what happens. Just an FYI, you shouldn't post in cap (translates to yellling) and could send the message you're PO'd at something/someone.

Is anyone else having trouble with UU at the moment?

I'm constantly finding that I can't connect to the forum. I'm guessing from the relatively low post count that others are having trouble too. Does anyone know what's wrong?

Top Bottom