Kamaka Keiki Ukulele gold label 1954-1969 For Sale (2 of 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanFell

Reaction score
I found two Kamaka Keiki Ukuleles in my wife's 93-year-old grandmothers basement. She told us none of her children were ever interested in them but she thought they might be worth something. I told her I would try to figure out what they were worth and sell them for her.

I am not a Ukulele expert but I have talked to several senior members on Ukulele Underground and I have done extensive research about these Ukes. I feel like I have two gems on my hands. The one I am listing in this post is in the original box and plastic and is in perfect un-played condition. As far as I can see there are no imperfections.

I have been told one of these Ukes in average played condition can sell for between $225 and $325 and in perfect condition between $400 and $450. This Ukulele is in perfect condition and I am looking to get around $425 for it but I am willing to negotiate especially if you are interested in both of the Kamaka Keiki’s I have. The other is in almost perfect condition and can be found in my previous post.

I have sold several items on ebay and have an excellent 100% rating and feel very comfortable using pay-pal as a form of payment or we can work out sending payment in another form but with all payment I will not ship until the payment has fully cleared.

The Buyer will also be responsible for the cost of shipping form Atlanta, GA. I thought I had these Ukes sold a few weeks ago and have already bought shipping supplies to make sure they get to their final destination as safe as possible but will take any reasonable shipping advice as well.

Please send me a personal message if you are interested and enjoy the pictures I have posted!

P1030224.jpgP1030225.jpgP1030226.jpgP1030227.jpgP1030228.jpg

I am not a Ukulele expert but I have talked to several senior members on Ukulele Underground and I have done extensive research about these Ukes.

I have been told one of these Ukes in average played condition can sell for between $225 and $325 and in perfect condition between $400 and $450. This Ukulele is in perfect condition and I am looking to get around $425 for it but I am willing to negotiate especially if you are interested in both of the Kamaka Keiki’s I have. The other is in almost perfect condition and can be found in my previous post.

Yeah - it was very nice off mm stan to tell you what they are worth. Sorry to hear the sale did not work out with him....

"Those Kamaka keiki's I've seen in average condition I've seen sold here for 225- 325..but if yours are in
mint unplayed condition, I'd pay 400-450 for them..wow you lucky guy..are you willing to sell one?? let me know
I would cmpare them to what we now call a bambino which is smaller than a soprano.
they were fabricated in japan and finished in hawaii.. does your have that white sticker
behind the headstock tuners
http://ukuleledeals.com/49-99-kamaka...at-player-uke/"

Last edited by mm stan; 06-06-2012 at 08:31 PM.

It was very nice of Stan and I was sorry we could not work out a better deal. There is no white sticker.

Yeah - it was very nice off mm stan to tell you what they are worth. Sorry to hear the sale did not work out with him....

"Those Kamaka keiki's I've seen in average condition I've seen sold here for 225- 325..but if yours are in
mint unplayed condition, I'd pay 400-450 for them..wow you lucky guy..are you willing to sell one?? let me know
I would cmpare them to what we now call a bambino which is smaller than a soprano.
they were fabricated in japan and finished in hawaii.. does your have that white sticker
behind the headstock tuners
http://ukuleledeals.com/49-99-kamaka...at-player-uke/"

Last edited by mm stan; 06-06-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom