HELP me please!!!

ukulelelearner

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to the ukulele underground forum and am very excited to be apart of this awesome group. I recently 'arranged' a solo version of 'Blues Skies' on the ukulele and I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my playing, the arrangement and your opinions. If you post comments to my video on youtube that would be so much easier because I am still learning to use this website. I am so eager for some opinions from expert players. Please help me out. I also have other videos on my channel, in the hope of spreading this ukulele love. please help me out! and subscribe if you feel the need!:D my channel's link is below...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ukulelelearner/videos

thanks for everything in advance,
Annemarie
'ukulelelearner'

Hello from Ohio! Please Help me!

Hello everyone,

I am new to the ukulele underground forum and am very excited to be apart of this awesome group. I recently 'arranged' a solo version of 'Blues Skies' on the ukulele and I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my playing, the arrangement and your opinions. If you post comments to my video on youtube that would be so much easier because I am still learning to use this website. I am so eager for some opinions from expert players. Please help me out. I also have other videos on my channel, in the hope of spreading this ukulele love. please help me out! and subscribe if you feel the need!:D my channel's link is below...

Annemarie
'ukulelelearner'

Hello everyone,

Annemarie
'ukulelelearner'

Blue Skies, help me please!

Hello everyone,

Annemarie
'ukulelelearner'

Hi, Annemarie! Welcome to UU. I checked out your video, I thought it was great. In the future, please post only one thread per topic. If it's a thread promoting a video or link, please post it in the Videos and Links section. I went ahead and merged your three threads and moved them into the appropriate section.

Thanks! :)

Sounds pretty good!

I looked at a few of them AnneMarie. Yeah sounds really good. It'll just get better and better. You must have some earlier musical background. Great voice.

Only thing I saw was your next step of using more fingers other than the thumb for pickin'

Wow this cover is really good! Have you learned guitar before? Because you have really good strumming skills :)

Wow this cover is really good! Have you learned guitar before? Because you have really good strumming skills :)

Thanks! No, I haven't learned guitar, I picked up the uke first. It's about the timing of the strumming. You can strum as fancy as you want as long as you meet the downbeats, especially the first downbeat. Thanks for watching, I appreciate the comment!

Top Bottom