Need bulk pegs

D

dhoenisch

Anyone know where I can purchase friction uke pegs in bulk from America? I ordered some via eBay a couple of weeks ago, and they are still stuck in China. I need them within the next week or so for the 25 youthaleles I'm building. I'm seriously losing sleep over it, and I would just like to order some from the US so I can be guaranteed them on time. The ones I got from china was $60 for 100 of them. I'd like to get a similar deal.

Thanks for your help all,
Dan

Anyone know where I can purchase friction uke pegs in bulk from America? I ordered some via eBay a couple of weeks ago, and they are still stuck in China. I need them within the next week or so for the 25 youthaleles I'm building. I'm seriously losing sleep over it, and I would just like to order some from the US so I can be guaranteed them on time. The ones I got from china was $60 for 100 of them. I'd like to get a similar deal.

Thanks for your help all,
Dan

Call eldery music. they may have a ton of the cheap ones

Never mind, they finally made their way to California. I have ordered parts from China many times, and I've never had them sit in China Post for two weeks before. Since I'm getting so close to the deadline, I guess I just started to panic. I should see them within a week at this point.

Dan

Top Bottom