Daily Ukulele June 27th 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

Had a lie in this morning, managed two chapters yesterday but no Ukulele playing, that's the plan for today though!

Page: 183
Song: On The Sunny Side Of The Street

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

Thanks again. It sounds like you have two muses fighting over you!

Well, three really! I'm writing two books at the same time AND doing Ukulele playing so that'd be three, plus I'm working on some songs too so that's another muse...I'm just being attacked my muses!

Well, three really! I'm writing two books at the same time AND doing Ukulele playing so that'd be three, plus I'm working on some songs too so that's another muse...I'm just being attacked my muses!

If you're going to be attacked by anything, it ought to be muses! I envy your energy. I'm writing a novel (which has lain dormant for a long time) and I'm too chicken to videotape myself playing ukulele. So, if you don't mind the extra responsibility, I'm appointing you my muse of getting things done. :)

BTW, nice playing in today's DU video. :)

If you're going to be attacked by anything, it ought to be muses! I envy your energy. I'm writing a novel (which has lain dormant for a long time) and I'm too chicken to videotape myself playing ukulele. So, if you don't mind the extra responsibility, I'm appointing you my muse of getting things done. :)

BTW, nice playing in today's DU video. :)

I've never been someone's muse before! It's not so much energy as nervous energy, now that school has finished until Feb 2013, I have a LOT of time on my hands and two books to write takes up a lot of that time, same with the Ukulele playing :D

Top Bottom