The folk (sponsored by kala ) new single " stay "

ukuleledaveey

Reaction score
Hi all I hope I am doing things right here, as I am a great lover of ukulele underground.
But I ad the great fortune of coming across a great up and coming band from the UK. Which I am sure many of you have heard me rave about before. And they were so kind to donate prizes and their valuable time to help judge a week in the ongoing seasons competition.
Well things are going from strength to strength for the girls. They have just released their second single called "Stay"

"Stay" has beautiful haunting violin and lovely emotive vocals, hard to believe this amazing song comes from teenagers, but this just shows the amazing talent,confidence and belief these girls have.
Stay is a lot slower than the previous single " When it rains ", but boy these girls have a crafty knack of writing infectious and rousing choruses. "Stay" is a great tune and you really can just lay back and chill out listening to The Folk.

If your interested in getting this single or "When it rains" check out amazon and i think itunes or visit :http://thefolk.co.uk/

Also check out the kala website as you can find the endorsement from kala on there.
Hope you enjoy and spread the message for this great and upcoming band who ARE destined for great things :)

Top Bottom