Laid back and Jazzy day.

webby

Reaction score
It's been pouring rain here for 48 hours non stop, everything is flooding, the back yard is already starting to go under.

So I decided a bit of blue skies was needed to brighten up the day.

I'm starting to really like the jazzy feel you can get from just simple triads on a Uke with a few flat 4ths and 5ths thrown in, Maybe its the Aussie timbers in this Uke that are putting me in such a cruisy mood whenever I play it, whatever it is I really like the direction the music is leading me at the moment.

Very awesome playing. I am impressed. And at the end I noticed a second gray cat. Ha ha. Thanks for posting I really enjoyed your playing.

Really nice playing! Thanks for sharing :D Here we're waiting for the heat to break and it to rain or storm, wanna swap?

Great tunes Webby!

Pootsie, a triad is a three-note chord, and all chords are based on triads of one sort or another. A C major chord is a triad of the notes C, E & G. When you play the one-finger C major on uke, you're actually playing two Cs - one on the first and one on the third string. With the E and G on the other open strings, that makes three notes. 7s and 9s and so forth are all formed by extending the basic triad. There are four triad types - major, minor, augmented and diminished.

Top Bottom