New old Collings UT-1 Mahogany uke

Markr1

Reaction score
I just got my Collings Ut-1 mahogany Uke from DK alias Dana. Beautiful uke and man can it sing. I'll post pics tomorrow after work. Truly happy!! Pics of the case signed By Bill Collings. More pics at the end of the tread of the ukulele.
100_2947.jpg
100_2946.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha Mark,
woo hoo congrats....wow Dana sold his collings...holy moly....will be waiting for pictures....Happy Strummings.

Congrats! That must be one heckova uke!

Aloha Mark,
woo hoo congrats....wow Dana sold his collings...holy moly....will be waiting for pictures....Happy Strummings.

Got another custom on the way, my friend :)

Mark caught me in a weak moment.

That thing can sing. I'm so proud of it I'm taking it to work today and I don't do that often. Pics coming tonight.

If you ever have a chance to own one of these then without a doubt get it. I love it.
100_2945.jpg
100_2950.jpg
100_2942.jpg

wow Mark! Gorgeous instrument. Bet it sounds incredible. Congratulations mate on a great buy! And Dana, wow, another custom, how awesome and exciting...oooh, the suspense of it all...not sure I've got enough popcorn in the cupboard to keep me going until I find out what it is...knowing you it's bound to be a stunning instrument. cheers fellas!
:cheers:

Thanks Jon, I'm getting ready to post some pics of my Kanilea K-1 Super Concert Deluxe I recently got from Dana. Man that dude has some nice ukes.
wow Mark! Gorgeous instrument. Bet it sounds incredible. Congratulations mate on a great buy! And Dana, wow, another custom, how awesome and exciting...oooh, the suspense of it all...not sure I've got enough popcorn in the cupboard to keep me going until I find out what it is...knowing you it's bound to be a stunning instrument. cheers fellas!

I'll get the grease going. We're going to need it.

I know Stan and I've got another one on its way. The UAS has kicked in and I'm making sure its going to stop kicking.i went a little overboard but I'm happy and that's what matters. :)
Wow Mark,
You in a buying frenzy now...holy moly....

That little guitar sure looks nice and I'm happy it sings for you.

Top Bottom