Fishman Pro-EQ Preamp. Works great with ukes or other piezo-eqipped instruments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamaka Rocka

Reaction score
I have for sale this compact and portable acoustic preamp / EQ. The Pro-EQ can be used with any piezo-equipped acoustic stringed instrument, and works great with ukuleles to add eq or to act as a buffer for high impedance piezo pickups. It's in a nice, heavy-duty steel enclosure. It's in great condition and works as new.

Controls include active boost and cut for bass, midrange, treble as well as a brilliance control, a phase switch, and sub-bass trim control. Powered by a single 9-Volt battery or 9V adapter.

I'm asking for $50 including shipping in the continental US for this preamp. Check out the photos. Please post or PM any questions or comments.

40149ec2.jpg

8bd1c26c.jpg

0b71d8df.jpg

bddf1053.jpg

Last edited:
Time stamped picture with Ukulele Underground written on a piece of paper in front of the uke
Although one of the stickies list the above as a suggestion, I think that people have come to expect a piece of paper alongside the item being sold with that information on it.

Just a suggestion to increase your chances of selling it.

Oops, yes I forgot about that. Sorry.

This Preamp has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom