More Refurbished Pono ukes for sale on eBay.

uke42

Reaction score
I have one of the Pono 6 strings that I picked up from John last year while I was there..what a awesome uke.. I have fell in love with the 6 string..

I'm going to pick up my Kanilea custom 6 string on 7/16... Can't wait!

I going out to visit with John while I'm there.. He is just a great, straight talking guy.. We'll see what else I come home with.. Maybe a nice baratone..

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh! How on earth am I supposed to resist this? Hmm,
maybe I'm not supposed to resist it! Perhaps fate is stepping in. Been looking at 6 strings for a long time.....this might just be the biggest bargain I've seen on one. Heck, the new Kala 6 string will cost this much! Now, let's see, have I rationalized enough? :drool:

Evidently yes, as I've just pulled the trigger on one. Been wanting a 6 string for a few years and I doubt I'll get anything else that sounds this good for this kind of money. Wish me luck. Now I just have to find a MiSi at a bargain from someone upgrading to a Baggs 5.0

Last edited:
thankyou Andrew for making the international shipping prices clear on this run. Much appreciated mate.

I just bought one of the sopranos! I've been wanting a Pono for some time.....thanks so much for the heads up on this deal!

maybe I'm not supposed to resist it! Perhaps fate is stepping in. Been looking at 6 strings for a long time.....this might just be the biggest bargain I've seen on one. Heck, the new Kala 6 string will cost this much! Now, let's see, have I rationalized enough? :drool:

Evidently yes, as I've just pulled the trigger on one. Been wanting a 6 string for a few years and I doubt I'll get anything else that sounds this good for this kind of money. Wish me luck. Now I just have to find a MiSi at a bargain from someone upgrading to a Baggs 5.0

Congrats Phil! I know you're a big Pono fan so I'm sure you'll like it!!

I already own a Mele 6 string. I almost clicked buy it now. That price is phenomenal. Good thing, I don't have the money at the moment.

Just bought the Tenor BUT I also last week bought the Concert. Boy am I in trouble with wife BIG time, up to about 30 ukes

Just bought the Tenor BUT I also last week bought the Concert. Boy am I in trouble with wife BIG time, up to about 30 ukes

So I have ways to go before my wife kills me for having to many ukes ;)

All sold out, glad I didn't wait. You know I covet that Mele 6 string cutaway Haole.
I heard and played a mahogany one at the Tampa Bay Uke Getaway last November. It had a pickup installed. Wow, one sweet 6 string.

All sold out, glad I didn't wait. You know I covet that Mele 6 string cutaway Haole.
I heard and played a mahogany one at the Tampa Bay Uke Getaway last November. It had a pickup installed. Wow, one sweet 6 string.

You will be happy. That price was sweet. I think that mele sounds better than pono,, but pono is built a little better.

It sure would have to go some to sound better than that Mele.....that baby is sweet and the Mele cutaways I've seen were nearly "flawless." I may still end up with one someday at the right price (which came along last December!!!!!!!!! Posted it with a "way too low" wrong price and said they'd still honor that price, even after it was re-listed at the right price. ) Those Mele people are super!

Last edited:
Top Bottom