Ukes in the news...

Thanks for the links, Ronnie. I love the last line in the article. The uke won!

The billionaire Warren Buffett played a Kala tenor laminated: what I'm doing with solid Koalohas?

Thanks Ronnie, those were great. I like the idea of the instrument becoming your friend, and no longer the guest/host relationship. :)

Mahalo Bruddah Ronnie,
We, who grew up in Hawaii knew all along the "Magic" of the ukulele. Watching my neighbors playing ukes and guitars while singing at their weekly beer parties inspired me to learn the uke. Back then, it was also a "Chick Magnet" which was a big plus. I'd like to think I started the "Bring a uke to school" thing back in the mid 50's as I used to be the only kid that did. Now today, I counted 21 students with ukes from the local elementary and middle schools in Kihei, Maui while picking up my Fiances grandkids (boy and a girl) who also bring their ukes to school. Oh, I bought them their ukes and they can jam.
The uke IS and always WILL BE a big part of ME...........................................BO..................................

Aloha and Mahalo Ronnie for the Links..woo hoo I would love to play with warren..any day..LOL

The billionaire Warren Buffett played a Kala tenor laminated: what I'm doing with solid Koalohas?

If it's any consolation he also has a KoAloha and I believe some other high-end ukes.

Top Bottom