new moore bettah ukes for sale!

Stevelele

Reaction score
check his website. Will probably be gone by the time you read this!

The first slotted tenor already sold. That is one beautiful uke.

If I had any cash to spend, I would buy the milo and spruce one--I've never seen another like it and I'll bet it sounds amazing

If I had any cash to spend, I would buy the milo and spruce one--I've never seen another like it and I'll bet it sounds amazing

That one is really nice too. Maybe better then that first one. Why does he have to make such beautiful ukes!;) So tempting! Must resist.

I just realised that even if I sold the ukes I own - I mean all of em - I still couldn't afford it... sad :(

I just realised that even if I sold the ukes I own - I mean all of em - I still couldn't afford it... sad :(

I came to that realization back when I owned three koalohas. Lol. Jon, one day brother. One day.

The temptation...... to sell one of my kidneys.....

Chuck makes a Beautiful Ukulele! I just got my Custom slot head Tenor a month ago and I still can't stop looking at it! It plays and sounds so good! Well WORTH the $$$ and the Long wait! Grab one if you can!!!!

There was no price on that one.

There was only one for sale Ronnie. The Milo/Spruce one sold a few months back. That's why there was no price on it.

That Zircote fretboard, headplate, and bridge is sure pretty, Chuck.

it was sold in 2 minutes..good luck next time.. lol

check his website. Will probably be gone by the time you read this!

Thanks Eugene. Yep. I'm lucky enough to say that's my ukulele. The details on the uke are amazing. The sound blows me away every time I play it. After meeting Chuck and spending the afternoon with him at his shop, I can't express how great of a guy he is (and how nice Bonnie is). I could blather on about this, but will spare everyone. Ha ha

Anyway, to whoever bought the tenor that was for sale today, congrats! I'm sure you'll love it.

Top Bottom