Row, Row, Row on Banjo Uke

Thanks for sharing John. Another "great one"!

Great tune and performance! I love banjo uke and the old tunes from the 20s. Thanks for sharing your video!

Thank you, Campbell, Glad you liked it. :)

Thank you, Ancient, and thank you, Luana, you're too kind. :)

Thanks, Akuker and rreffner! And thanks, Tom.

Thanks, as always, Ukelites - this was recorded by propping up an iphone against the dashboard. It totally falls over when I try to turn it off at the end. I remain technology challenged, despite doing tech and mobile PR for the last nine months. Whew, glad I don't have to do that anymore. now that I'm self-unemployed. :)

So great...Such a fantastic way to start my day John. A few laughs and a fantastic old song played so expertly - thanks for that

Thank you, Dave! Glad you liked it. :)

And thank you, Lesley. I applied for three jobs today - one good one and two that were clearly not a good fit for me, but my standards are coming down the longer I'm out of work. :D

Thank you, Dave! Glad you liked it. :)

And thank you, Lesley. I applied for three jobs today - one good one and two that were clearly not a good fit for me, but my standards are coming down the longer I'm out of work. :D

Incredibly good sound! We wish you all the best for finding a good job! :love:

More amazing stuff John, so good mate. Hey, funny bit of synchronicity...I'm an unemployed tour manager looking for a performer...hooodathunkit? :p If I had a lovely full swiss bank account I'd kidnap you, doc, steffen and miriam and go take on the world with yas. aah, it's nice to dream :) Thanks for another top top shelf take on a classic brother.

Ukelites- thank you, guys!

Jon- thank you and yes! Definitely an odd bit of synchronicity. It's part of "the lattice of coincidence." I keep playing the lottery on the off chance I win and can finance the get together you're talking about! :D

Top Bottom