Two K brand ukes FS.

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
I'm selling my two most expensive ukes. Ive got to fund my recent banjo and mandolin upgrades. The Kanilea really hurts to sell, as it is without a doubt the finest uke I've ever played. The Koaloha I just received yesterday and am not going to make the mistake of getting attached. I haven't even play it.

Kanilea Premium Super Tenor.

I bought this uke off of Tommy B here in the forums. What a gorgeous uke. I wasn't sure it was worthy of a Premium title when looking at the pics, but there was no doubt when I saw it in person for the first time. Even the body shape looks better in person. The tone of this uke is remarkable. Almost piano like. Very full, rich with plenty of resonance. It has a terrific clarity to it as well. I had owned a standard Kanilea tenor prior to purchasing the super tenor. The super tenor is definitely worthy of the extra cost. Last but not least, the fit and finish of Kanilea ukes is above any other uke I've played. This super tenor is no exception. There is a very small ding on the back. With sub a slight indentation in the finish I wasn't even able to capture it in a photo.

No case for the Kanilea. A bit of advice though, an a style mandolin case works terrific.

Price: $950 + shipping.

Last edited:
IMAG0289.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

Last edited:
Koaloha Tenor B Stock. SOLD

I purchased this uke off of forum member erivel last week. I didn't really need it but the price was great. I received this uke two days ago. I haven't played it aside from a few strums. I figure its best not to get attached.

Here is the erivel's original thread. It contains pics of the factory defects that are far clearer than anything my camera could capture.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?66749-FS-KoAloha-Tenor

Price: SOLD

Last edited:
Are you including the case that came with the Koaloha?

New to koaloha. But why is the bridge not a crown or bow tie?

I sent you a PM earlier today. I am interested in the Koaloha.

It almost seems like your Kanilea Super Tenor is cursed as your the third UUser that I have found to have owned it ;) Will I be the next in line to inherit this curse?!?! Should I tempt faith? Will I grow extra limbs that will allow me to play two ukes at once? Actually that would be kind of cool :). Must not give in to my UAS!! Must not!!!

I am very interested in the Super Tenor. Please let me know how to proceed - and thanks to both you and Tom for letting me know this was back on the market.

It almost seems like your Kanilea Super Tenor is cursed as your the third UUser that I have found to have owned it ;) Will I be the next in line to inherit this curse?!?! ........ Must not give in to my UAS!! Must not!!!

Nah, the uke is just looking for the right owner :) May be YOU are the right owner^_^

Last edited:
I am very interested in the Super Tenor. Please let me know how to proceed - and thanks to both you and Tom for letting me know this was back on the market.

Looks like greenie44 will continue on with the curse ;) I'll keep my eye out should this uke claim another victim and end up back on the marketplace :) Let's hope it found a permanent home.

Top Bottom