Can anyone teach me ukulele,pls?

lipitnguyen

Reaction score
Hi.I'm from Viet Nam,I want to learn uke from easy to difficulty but I don't know how to start it.Can anyone teach me or share with me some full lesson? not a part of lesson.I really want to learn it.My country don't have teacher for that,lesson online is too short and different @@ so many ways,I'm so confused :( If anyone can teach me,can we learn for free first and then I'll pay fees for you?
p/s:sorry if I posted in wrong topic,can mod moving for me? Thanks for reading.

Look on here for Uncle Rod Higuchi. He has plenty of activity in helping people on here so you will find him if you search. Look at the bottom of his posts and you will see in his signature "Ukulele Boot Camp" click on that and you can download his free lessons. They are amazing and I am finding them so helpful as are so many others. Enjoy!!!

Also check out the main UU site. There are great free vids and the UU+ lessons (must subscribe). There are also people that will tutor online using Skype.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Sawatdee Kup, koon sabaidee. I was stationed at Korat in the early 70's.
Uke schools in Bankok, where do you live? If your English is good, find a copy of "Ukulele for Dummies" in a book store. It will take you a long way. Just in case you haven't seen all these....you probably have.

Also, check here: http://www.ukeclub.net/

- forums: http://forum.ukeclub.net/

and here: http://www.ukulelethai.com/

http://www.bangkokclasses.com/category/courses-and-lessons?c=ukulele
I'm live in Viet Nam,not Thailand :) my country is nearby Thailand,thanks for sharing links althouth I can't understand ^^

Also check out the main UU site. There are great free vids and the UU+ lessons (must subscribe). There are also people that will tutor online using Skype.

Hope this helps
I checked the UU site but I'm not good at reading english so it's take me a long time to read,some words are misunderstand :D I had a headache when I open my eyes for a long time to read and try to understand @@

Look on here for Uncle Rod Higuchi. He has plenty of activity in helping people on here so you will find him if you search. Look at the bottom of his posts and you will see in his signature "Ukulele Boot Camp" click on that and you can download his free lessons. They are amazing and I am finding them so helpful as are so many others. Enjoy!!!

thanks :) I already read all of the lesson of uncle rod before,

Uncle Rods Boot Camp is the way to go.
I played NOTHING else for around the first month.
Sure stood me in good stead for the future.
Ya gotta learn to walk before you can run!!
cheers
Gary

Uncle Rods Boot Camp is the way to go.
I played NOTHING else for around the first month.
Sure stood me in good stead for the future.
Ya gotta learn to walk before you can run!!
cheers
Gary
can u show me the lesson of Uncle Rod? I found the songs of him,no lesson strumming

can u show me the lesson of Uncle Rod? I found the songs of him,no lesson strumming

Just type into Google "Uncle Rods boot camp" and you will find it.
Regards
Dave

One thing that has improved my playing is chord charts. Print off maybe purchase if in your budget as many as you can. Start piecing them together it leads you down a path. Currently I am working on a song that has a strumming pattern that takes you to two different chords and sounds like more. There are some great songs out there to learn but I have grown by leaps and bounds by experimenting and would always suggest to keep a good tuner handy you can be out of tune real fast depending on how hard you play. The first song I wrote for the ukulele had four chords and easy ones at that, one of the songs I have written since then has twelve including a bridge that is all bar chords sliding back and forth.

I'm live in Viet Nam,not Thailand :) my country is nearby Thailand,thanks for sharing links althouth I can't understand ^^

I checked the UU site but I'm not good at reading english so it's take me a long time to read,some words are misunderstand :D I had a headache when I open my eyes for a long time to read and try to understand @@

thanks :) I already read all of the lesson of uncle rod before,

I just noticed what I did...............Sorry! Growing old is at least inconvenient. Seems like I make more and more mistakes like this. Good luck

Top Bottom