Hawaiian Music Medley, Ramon Camarillo @ The Willows on Custom `Ukulele & Tiple

Kekani

Reaction score
I thought I'd post this here for Hawaiian Music fans, and fans of pick/strum with vocals, as well as one of the best Tiple players I know.

Ramon can be seen at Nico's Pier 38 on Friday's for Lunch, and at The Willows - see the Events Calendar at http://willowshawaii.com/index.php/events-calendar/

Aloha Ka Manini, Lei Ka`ahumanu, Wai`alae, Na Vaqueros, Mehameha White Sandy Beach, A Part of You A Part of Me (the Hospital Song), Kaua`i Beauty, Pandanus, Makee Ailana, Pua Lilia, Pua Alana, He Punahele No Oe, Moonlight Lady

There's also a section of "How D'ya Do?" in there as well.

Hope you enjoy!

Aaron

Braddah Aaron, Mahalos for sharing, some of my favorite songs, love The Hospital Song (thanks Uncle Moe) . . . da 8 string Ramon stay playing one of yours?

Last edited:
. . . da 8 string Ramon stay playing one of yours?

Gotta open da maka. . . Umi, not 'ewalu.

And yes, that's mine, literally. Ramon has it on "loan" but I don't see it coming back anytime soon to collect dust in my house.

I know how much sound it puts out, but when Ramon plays it, well, completely different in person than on a vid. I'm glad he gravitated to it, and is now about 50% of the gig on the tiple.

Oh, and that tiple is actually a prototype, and a working one at that.

Aaron

Notice the steel?

And how funny, I JUST read your signature line.:D

Side note, after Moe left, we added in more Sons of Hawaii. Been doing Koali by Pekelo, and just working on Hana Jam. Looks like we gotta brush up on some Makaha Sons. . . already got Mehameha/White Sandy Beach, but probably bring back Nohili E first.

Aaron

Top Bottom