"My Creole Belle"

Very nice Eugene. Love the headgear, it looks very like the one shown on an inn sign near where I used to live "The Turk's Head" ;-)

Very nice Eugene. Love the headgear, it looks very like the one shown on an inn sign near where I used to live "The Turk's Head" ;-)

cheers B, it was knitted for me by one of the lovely ol' ducks at the Old Folks home I used to work at...got some nice memories underneath it :)

great song as ever Jon, love the back drop of the wood panels behind you.

Simple I am, amazing I am not !!! :biglaugh: keep the songs comin mate, hope the rain has stopped for you, we have had a lousy summer here in The UK, hardly any sunshine but loads and loads of rain and we are on drought alert and hose pipe ban yet it has rained nearly every day for weeks and weeks :)

great song as ever Jon, love the back drop of the wood panels behind you.

Simple I am, amazing I am not !!! :biglaugh: keep the songs comin mate, hope the rain has stopped for you, we have had a lousy summer here in The UK, hardly any sunshine but loads and loads of rain and we are on drought alert and hose pipe ban yet it has rained nearly every day for weeks and weeks :)
aaah, the glorious English summer Dave...watched one of the One-Day games the other night between Aus and England...nice to see a bit of cricket over in the ol' dart as a prelude to next year's Ashes. Here's hoping for more sunshine mate
Great performance and lovely uke, too!!
thankyou Dirk!
I'm loving this one Jon, fantastic work sir, top stuff.
Cheers Cam, such a great old song eh mate

Top Bottom