Mainland slotted-head tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AetherBlue

Reaction score
FS: Mainland slotted-headstock tenor/w misi-pickup & case

Hey, guys

I'm getting rid of this kid because I'm in need of space and could use the money. I'm very reluctant because all my ukes are special to me.

It's solid mahogany with a mi-si pickup and a cutaway. Strung with a low g, (which sounds fantastic btw).
It has a small dent on upper soundboard. I tried to get a clean picture of it, but you can only see it at an angle. Aside from this, it's in good shape.

I'm selling it for 380$, that includes shipping and the case. Only buyers from lower 48 states. Message me if interested

IMG_2871.jpgIMG_2868.jpgIMG_2856.jpgIMG_2857.jpg

Last edited:
Just FYI if I were you I'd put the MiSi pickup in the title - I missed it on the first read and didn't catch it until I was looking at the pics and noticed the endpin jack.

BTW, this is just like the slot head with MiSi that I picked up used off ebay a while back (also strung low-G) and I can vouch for these being a great sounding combo. This is the only uke I've owned that I actually liked strung low-G.

John

Great uke, great shape, great price & the MiSi p/u makes it a no-brainer for anyone looking for a tenor. (I'd jump on it myself, but already have too many ukes (at least this week)).

Never TOO many...just not enough space or relationship capitol in your wife account!

Just FYI if I were you I'd put the MiSi pickup in the title - I missed it on the first read and didn't catch it until I was looking at the pics and noticed the endpin jack.

BTW, this is just like the slot head with MiSi that I picked up used off ebay a while back (also strung low-G) and I can vouch for these being a great sounding combo. This is the only uke I've owned that I actually liked strung low-G.

John

How do I change the title? I'm kinda new at this.

It does indeed sound very nice! If my main computer wasn't out of commission currently, i'd do demo for you guys.

How do I change the title? I'm kinda new at this.

It does indeed sound very nice! If my main computer wasn't out of commission currently, i'd do demo for you guys.

I think as the author of the original thread you can edit the initial post and change the title there and it will change the thread title. Changing the title while editing any of the follow on posts will change the title for those posts but not the thread.

Got it. Thanks!

Aw, wait. I changed the title of the original post, but it didn't change the thread title. hmm..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom