New Uke Day (Mya Moe)

Loz

Reaction score
My new Mya-Moe Chocolate Heart Mango Tenor (#733) arrived earlier this week and I've really enjoyed it so far. I'll probably post a review in a few months once I get a little more accustomed to it but I wanted to share these pictures in the meantime. Hope you all had a nice weekend (I certainly did).

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful - stunning actually! Heartfelt congratulations!

Thanks everyone :) I believe that "chocolate heart" speaks to the type of wood grain (thick stripes as opposed to curl) though I could be wrong. Any luthier could probably provide a better answer than me...

Congratulations! It's beautiful slotted head with color MM stripes.

That is incredibly beautiful! Congrats!! I'm jealous! Ui

Chocolate heart refers to the thick brown stripes in the mango...

could it be the prettiest one they've ever built? oh, I need some medication...quick :drool:

Congrats on the New MMM ...it looks awesome... thank you for the pictures...wow looks like the natural series with that grain.. you went for the gusto, slotted headstock Happy Strummings...

Thanks again everyone - I'm lucky to have it.

dkcrown - It plays and sounds great so far. I may post a video later this week if I can find the time to go through about 100 takes to get it just right... :)

Wow! That's the first MM I've ever seen that I like the looks of. It's gorgeous! Gave my eyes an orgasm!

Top Bottom