New Ko'olau Website!

Looks great Andrew, a substantial upgrade from the old site. I really like the large uke image that you see right when you arrive on the homepage - there's probably no better way to draw people in than eye candy...

I want a Ko'olau more than ever, so you've done your job well.

Nice work.

Nice! part of right side of web page cut off on my screen....probably something I need to change

A few months ago Ko'olau asked me to redo their website. So here is the the new - http://koolauukulele.com/
Still a work in progress but hope you enjoy. Thanks for checkin' it out!

Looks great man- I think there may be some issue with the facebook flash content in the footer- but it looks great and has a great feel overall

Looks great man- I think there may be some issue with the facebook flash content in the footer- but it looks great and has a great feel overall

I think it's just that you have to be logged into your facebook. that footer link is just to like or share and under the resources tab should be a regular facebook feed to view, but I will check it out, I havent used that plugin before and may just take it off if it is acting weird. Thanks for the feedback though! I am going to be adding more and more unique content to the Koolau site and hopefully it can be educational and fun to visit regularly.
BTW, PuaPua usually has some killer Koolau's so if you guys are ever in Waikiki......

I think it's just that you have to be logged into your facebook. that footer link is just to like or share and under the resources tab should be a regular facebook feed to view, but I will check it out, I havent used that plugin before and may just take it off if it is acting weird. Thanks for the feedback though! I am going to be adding more and more unique content to the Koolau site and hopefully it can be educational and fun to visit regularly.
BTW, PuaPua usually has some killer Koolau's so if you guys are ever in Waikiki......

Haha - Thanks Andrew~ Thats very true! Im using chrome and there seems to the loading gif behind the facebook content. Thats what I was referring to - Sometimes those plugins can be really janky

Here:
Screen Shot 2012-07-02 at 12.06.06 PM.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom