FS: PONO MC MAHOGANY CONCERT BLEM (girlfriend prefers blem soprano)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyRat

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks to kind notice to us all here from UU Vip Doc_J about Koolau's sale of cosmetic blem concerts and sopranos on ebay, I bought one of each for my girlfriend. She likes the soprano size the best, so I'm listing this concert for anyone who missed that killer Koolau sale that zipped by.

Koolau generously picked a really nice concert for me and I cannot tell what the blem is on this uke. It's ready to go in original inner shipping box, which I will pad into an outer box. Uke is in exact condition as received from Koolau a couple days ago.

Passing through that super ebay pricing of $149+$25 shipping = $174 total (Firm). Will ship via FedX ground to CONUS only. Can do so conveniently tomorrow if someone paypals me to tonight.

About me (since first post): I'm a 6 mo. newbie and have UASed a pile of ukes on "buy to try" theory (including happy purchases from fellow UUs and FMMs). That process was very educational and now I'm on some custom uke build lists, so I've been slowly prepping my UASed ukes for sale. I've had two recent easy and happy sales transactions to UUs and FMMs who happened to be looking for ukes I had: An Ohana SK-21 Sopranino and a National Triolian Concert (maybe those purchasers will recognize themselves in this listing--if so, may I repeat, it was a pleasure, gents!).

Cheers all!

UKE SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_1035[1].jpg
    IMG_1035[1].jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1036[1].jpg
    IMG_1036[1].jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
I just sent you a PM.

This uke has been SOLD. Thanks for all inquiries. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom