Ken Timms Banjo Ukulele

Timbuck

Reaction score
Ken Timms Banjo Ukulele ( Now sold in the UK)

I suppose this is a rare item co's I only made four like it several years ago..I sold the first three and I kept this one for myself ..but I don't enjoy playing it much, due to the fact "I use a hearing aid" and the volume of the uke distorts it:(...So i'm thinking of selling it on to someone who will enjoy it more... if you are interested let me know i'm looking for a price around £200 or more (if i can get it:rolleyes:)...here is a slide show of it just click on the image.

Last edited:
WOW , what a beauty, and a bargain at $312, did I figure that right? soprano scale? would you ship? does it have a case?

Hi Ken. That is one sharp looking banjo uke. It is hard to tell from the slide show. What is the scale on it? Soprano? If it 's a tenor, it is sold.

I see that it has a zero fret. Is that common on banjo ukes?

More info..The scale from zero fret to bridge is 13 and 3/4 inches..with Planetary Geared tuners..14 tensioners..constructed from maple rosewood...with 14 fret MOP inlayed Ebony fingerboard .. and Ebony headstock veneer inlayed with MOP..with a grade "A"calf velum ..and a brass machined perch pole of my own design with tensioning to hold the pot in shape.,..resonator back is made from solid rosewood and maple segments.

That is just unbearably lovely! I'm sure it sounds as great as it looks. I'm also sure that it won't last long here or on eBay if you decide to sell it there. Someone is going to get an amazing instrument.

Wow...that's the first banjo uke I've seen that I've considered even the slightest bit tempting!

join the queue!

Top Bottom