FS - Koaloha Super Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

palekie

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Koaloha Super Concert. I purchased it from Music Guy Mike back in January 2010. It has a bow-tie bridge. I am the original owner. I'd love this uke to go to a home where it will be played a lot. I currently don't play this one that much.

Condition: The condition is mint. I've put less than 40 hours on this instrument. That combined with the fact that I baby my instruments, best explains its impeccable condition.

Price: Asking $750. Will consider all reasonable offers. Includes hard shell tweed case.

Shipping: Buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance.

Reason I'm selling: I'd like to sell this and use the funds to upgrade to a Compass Rose, Moore Bettah, or maybe another Collings.

Please PM me with any questions. If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area, I am willing to deliver or meet somewhere if you are interested in the uke. If you want more photos, please let me know as well. Thanks!

WithDate.jpg
Front.jpg
FrontClose.jpg
Back.jpgBackClose.jpg

Any vids of this?

I just sent the guy a message that this one available here.

I am interested in this.Any sound files for it? My son lives in the Bay area. I will be up there for the Wine Country Uke Fest. My husband will be up there July 16–21st, so local delivery is possible.

Any vids of this?
Hi mycdavid,

Unfortunately, I don't have any videos of this. I've never recorded myself playing, video and/or audio. I'm not certain the equipment I have could accurately capture the essence of the instrument. For what it is worth, other people who have played this uke have said very complementary things. It's unclear if they were being polite, or were genuine though...

Please let me know if there's additional information I can provide.

I am interested in this.Any sound files for it? My son lives in the Bay area. I will be up there for the Wine Country Uke Fest. My husband will be up there July 16–21st, so local delivery is possible.

Hi Carole,

Unfortunately, I do not have any audio files for this. I haven't recorded myself before, and I'm uncertain if my recording equipment can accurately represent the instrument. If you are still interested, please PM me. Right now, I am planning to be at the Wine Country Ukulele Festival too, and if the uke is still available at that time, you can demo it in person so that you can make sure that it is what you want. Of course, if you are interested in it ASAP, I'm sure we can arrange a time to deliver it to your husband while he is up in the bay area. Please PM if you have further interest. Thanks for inquiring!

Hey Carol, If it's any consolation I haven't ever heard a bad sounding Koaloha.

This uke is still available. I've replied to all PMs. Please let me know if there are other outstanding questions.

This ukulele has found a happy home and is no longer available. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom