Silhouettes (on the Shade)

Excellent!
--G

Thanks, friends! I really appreciate it! Tim, I set up my treadmill in front of my green screen and set it on the slowest speed!

Truly excellent, Jon! Your editing skills just keep getting better, man..... and your multitrack harmonies are always great, but this is just exceptionally sweet - a really fabulous cover - you've outdone yourself this time!

Thanks, Bill! I really appreciate it! Making ukulele videos is a fun and challenging creative outlet for me. I hope to keep it up as long as I have the energy!

This one has been brewing in my mind for a long time. I'm really happy I finally got it done. Hope you like my rendition.
I'm happy as well, I love this song, I love your rendition and the whole video is just too cool.
Don

Love your video! Great old song too. If I remember correctly, John Lennon said in an interview once that that song inspired his writing "No Reply" - one of my favorite Lennon tunes.

Thanks, Don! Thanks, uke552! Ahh, yes, "No Reply" is kind of similar, but I think an unhappier ending!

Top Bottom