Fs : Lanikai solid monkeypod tenor cutaway w/ pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
Model SMP-TCA

here is their marketing blurb:

Product Description
Lanikai is proud to introduce their new Exotic Ukuleles. Constructed with solid Zebrawood or solid Monkey Pod these ukuleles produce a fresh tone unique to each woods distinct resonance capabilities. Unadorned by synthetic enhancements, this series captures the pure essence and beauty of the natural world. The Exotic series features a solid top back and sides, slotted headstock, Grover gold plated tuning machines, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, maple and rosewood skunk stripe and an ovangkol neck. A custom wide bone nut was used to increase the string spacing, making these ukuleles more comfortable for guitarists who are expanding their sonic palette with the ukulele. All cutaway models feature the new Fishman Sonicore ukulele preamp and Sonitone pickup. With volume and tone controls mounted in the sound hole these ukuleles are truly performance driven instruments.
pictures

Last edited:
The case is gone so it will have to be sold without the case. but it will be double boxed and packed securely. I'll include free shipping CONUS for the $230.

I still remember the soundclip on HMS when midway through the demo, they put on some Ko'olau Alohi low g's...............wow! Nice deal. If I just hadn't bought one of those Pono 6 string refurbs.....maybe I'd of snagged this. Good luck

I still remember the soundclip on HMS when midway through the demo, they put on some Ko'olau Alohi low g's...............wow! Nice deal. If I just hadn't bought one of those Pono 6 string refurbs.....maybe I'd of snagged this. Good luck
I have some high G Alohi laying around. maybe I'll throw them on with a low G. thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom