Karadoo Composite Uke

Uke Republic

Reaction score
Thought I would share some insight on the Karadoo TripPer 8 we just got in. We had the all carbon fiber and carbon fiber/hybrid arrive from Thailand. Both are REALLY COOL! :cool: The all carbon fiber has more of a brighter tone than the model with the composite body. Both have excellent sustain and plenty of volume. We had them made with the non standard metal frets. Here's a few pics. We should have a youtube demo up soon.

Uke Republic Karadoo Ukulele 026 (768x1024).jpgUke Republic Karadoo Ukulele 027 (768x1024).jpgUke Republic Karadoo Ukulele 028 (768x1024).jpgUke Republic Karadoo Ukulele 029 (768x1024).jpgUke Republic Karadoo Ukulele 030 (768x1024).jpg

To quote Arte Johnson from "Laugh In". Verrrrry Interesting.........

First impression -

Can that headstock be used as a bottle opener? :)

Really wish these were available in the UK. I much prefer the look of them to the Blackbird alternative

I ship to the UK and other places. Even shipped a uke to Antarctica. Hey this would be a perfect uke for Antarctica
!
Really wish these were available in the UK. I much prefer the look of them to the Blackbird alternative

What's the lead time for these? I would guess that right now its a "limited run"? I will probably want to buy one of these, but about 1.5 months out rather than now.

(you always find something to force my UAS to "flare up")

What's the "carbon fiber/hybrid"? Pics? How much did they cost and how much more for the bottle opener option?

It takes about 4months then 2 weeks to get to Uke Republic from Thailand. These are made in a limited quantity.
What's the lead time for these? I would guess that right now its a "limited run"? I will probably want to buy one of these, but about 1.5 months out rather than now.

(you always find something to force my UAS to "flare up")

The top is carbon fiber and the rest of the body is a composite much like fiberglass. It weighs less than 2 pounds (less than a kilo) We have them on our web site ($679.00) with metal frets and bag. I can toss a bottle opener in on the deal but sadly they won't put one in. They said most North Americans use twist offs and the rest of the world just twist a beer open using their eyes. I saw a Dane do this!
What's the "carbon fiber/hybrid"? Pics? How much did they cost and how much more for the bottle opener option?

Top Bottom