Favor in Honolulu for Ukulele Festival

Trinimon

Reaction score
Aloha folks, I'm looking for a favor from anyone in Oahu, Honolulu area. :)

I'm going to be missing the Ukulele Festival in July by a week, unfortunately. I'd love to get my hands on two tee shirts for myself and my nephew but trying to avoid paying $25 shipping to Canada. I can pickup the the shirts locally at their office (Mon-Thur 9:30-1pm) but unfortunately I'm on the Big Island right now and won't be back in Oahu till Thursday afternoon but flying out the following Sunday.

If anyone happens to be at the rehearsal at Kapiolani Park Bandstand this Sunday or happens to be around the Kaimuki office, Mon-Thurs next week and can snag me 2 medium blue shirts, we would be most grateful. I'll gladly pay the local US shipping fee or beer somewhere. :)

Again, only if it is convenient for someone to do so.

Mahalo!

Out of interest, is there going to be anyone at the October Uke' show in Hilo that I can get a UU shirt from ?

Out of interest, is there going to be anyone at the October Uke' show in Hilo that I can get a UU shirt from ?

Oh man, I would like to get a UU shirt and a sticker for my uke case. I might have to get that shipped. At least it's not $25 shipping like the Festival shirts.

Oh man, I would like to get a UU shirt and a sticker for my uke case. I might have to get that shipped. At least it's not $25 shipping like the Festival shirts.
Have you been on the UU official store recently. The shipping cost is so high it'll give you a nosebleed.

I didn't think $10 to the UK was bad actually. That's what I paid shipping for a t shirt on ebay from the US.

Get one when you're in Kauai! Go see the UU "home office". I would. I would go there, walk in and proclaim, very loudly, "I'm here!!!"

Say what ?

UU is based in Kauai! Kapaa, I think. Go there and make your presence known. Tell 'em Sukie sent you.

I am living vacariously through you. Can't you tell? :) Our 30th anniversary is in August. Major trip time for us. My husband asked me where I wanted to go. No brainer -- Hawaii! Where are we going? Europe. I lost. So.....I'm living my trip through you.

I am so sorry to have hijacked the thread. Really.

Last edited:
Those shirts are cool, I really like the brown one, I just can't bring myself to pay $10 shipping to CA.

Top Bottom