FS: Kanilea Super Concert Deluxe Satin K-1 SC DLX SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

scdano

Reaction score
FS: Kanilea Super Concert, Price Drop $750!

Kanilea Super Concert Deluxe Satin K-1 SC DLX SF. I bought this uke a couple of months ago to help me decide if my next build would be a koa tenor or super concert. I love the way it sounds and plays, so I built a super concert. It's pictured in one of the pics next to the Kanilea. Anyhow, now the Kanilea gets to go to a new home. Excellent condition, except for a small finish scuff on the back of the neck. Not even a scratch really, just a scuff that could be buffed out if desired. Brand new Aquilas installed about three weeks ago. No case, as super concert cases are not easy to find, but it'll fit in a tenor case with a little room to spare. I'm sure you all know this, but for those that don't, a super concert is a concert size body with a tenor's 17" scale. I know there's supposed to be a date/name sign in these ads, but I overlooked that when I was taking the pics. I'll include one and post it tonight if necessary. These sell new for around $1295. My price is now $750 firm, shipped to CONUS only! It'll be very well packed and I can send it out as early as Monday. Thanks for looking.b.JPGc.jpgd.jpge.JPGf.JPG.

Last edited:
I've got one very similar only mine is not the satin finish. Great uke. I love the way it feels and plays and has a nice sound also.

wooooooo, nice price too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom