A pic of my new WW concert

Aloha Nickie,
Wow Wee Dig that awesome koa grain around your soundhole...It is even nicer than mine, glad you took your time choosing the right one...Welcome to the Wixom Club...
thank you for sharing...woo woo she is beautiful, do you have a name for her yet

That's a beauty, with amazing grain! Welcome to the Wixom club! I'm sure you're going to love yours as much as I love mine!

Wow Nickie that grain is so cool hope ya love it .

So pretty! Thank you for sharing the photo. My Wixom is still months away and photos like this keep me going . . .

Very nice - love the koa grain in this one

Wasn't there a controversial thread a few months ago about a Wixom ukulele, and someone said, "All this is going to do is increase his sales"?

I reckon they were right. :)

Nickie I am so happy for you. I know you have been waiting for a very long time. Willie makes beautiful ukuleles, and this one is no exception.

Congratulations Nickie, I'm happy for you. It looks like a winner. It won't be too long now!

Nickie, good choice of wood you made! It seems river-y.
You will be really happy with your Wixom. What's the estimated arrival date?

that is one seriously eye catching uke, very, very nice, congratulations nickie

Beautiful wood...Willie is looking koa wood sets for my tenor scheduled early next year...

Wow Nickie,
It looks Fantabulous. I know you'll love it.......congrats...............................BO.......................

Thank you everyone. It was a bit of a stretch for me financially, had to blow off some other things that were much more practical, but I figure at my age, I need to make myself happy. I havne't touched it yet, but I already love it. I feel it will name itself. I will post a lot of pics as soon as she arrives, that is, when I can turn loose of it long enough. 808boy, I think your WW uke is one of the most fantabulous things I've ever seen! Isn't this just the most fun in the whole world?

Top Bottom