FS: KoAloha Super (longneck) Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

elisdad

Reaction score
I am selling my KoAloha SuperSoprano to help offset the cost of a new guitar. The SuperSoprano has a concert scale neck with a soprano size body. I bought the KoAloha new in Dec 2011, with a build date of Sep 2011. It is a fantastic instrument and is much louder than my Tenor Mainland. I really like the grain of the Koa on the back of the uke. This instrument is very nice condition, but I haven't been playing much uke lately. It has always been humidified and stored in the included Oahu hard case. It is currently strung with Worth Clear strings. I had an strap pin installed but other than that, this uke is as I purchased it. I have a few videos of the KoAloha on my youtube channel as well as my initial impression.

Sold!!!!. Paypal Preferred.

IMG_2311.jpgIMG_2320.jpgIMG_2316.jpg

Here is a video from my youtube channel:

You can see my initial impression here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvxugS8-D_I&feature=plcp

Please let me know if you have any questions about the uke.

Eric

Last edited:
I'm surprised nobody has snapped this up. This is a good deal on a great uke...if I didn't already have one it would be gone!

John

I'm surprised nobody has snapped this up. This is a good deal on a great uke...if I didn't already have one it would be gone!

John

I want it, John, believe me, but not enough scratch. If only it were three months from now...

sigh.

Hi!

Interested in both your Koaloha AND banjo - but your mailbox is full.
Can you contact me per below?

Steve McNie
steve@torontoUKES.com
Corktown Ukulele Jam
Toronto
torontoUKES.com | daifukulele.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom