PDA

View Full Version : Any Good?

dawg
07-07-2012, 02:42 PM
youtube (http://youtu.be/LCRggtA_DZ0)

Please post comments, suggestions, advice and truthful opinions......:cool:

PhilUSAFRet
07-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Nice strumming, song! 3 1/2 stars......You have a pleasant voice that with a little correct practice and/or coaching, could be quite good! enunciation a little off, hard to understand some words. IMHO! Keep on uking and singing. I liked the distraction. LOL

dawg
07-08-2012, 05:51 AM
Thanks for your response, I'm hoping that's not 3.5 out of a potential 10! :p haha. It was just a practise i was doing late night. I find it hard to sing some songs in the higher note that i use in this song but i think it sounds better than when i sing in a lower key. Maybe I'll post a video/mp3 of me singing in a lower key, I'd appreciate your input on whihc you prefer.

Thanks..... :D

dawg
07-10-2012, 11:09 AM
:D:confused::D

stevepetergal
07-10-2012, 12:19 PM
I like it. Keep up the good work. And, you look GREAT!

PhilUSAFRet
07-11-2012, 01:45 AM
Thanks for your response, I'm hoping that's not 3.5 out of a potential 10! :p haha. It was just a practise i was doing late night. I find it hard to sing some songs in the higher note that i use in this song but i think it sounds better than when i sing in a lower key. Maybe I'll post a video/mp3 of me singing in a lower key, I'd appreciate your input on whihc you prefer.

Thanks..... :D

3 1/2 out of 5....I have a pretty good ear and I think you can "train" your voice to be a pretty damned decent singer....IMHO