The trailer for the new Jake Shimabukuro documentary is out!

mds725

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
There's an hour-long Jake Shimabukuro documentary, now named "Jake Shimabukuro: Life on Four Strings,: that had its world premiere in San Francisco a few months ago and will be aired on PBS this fall. There's now a 93-second trailer advertising the film. Here it is. Enjoy!

I'll definitely keep my eye out for this.

Thanks for the trailer, Mark. I know that Ronnie went to the premiere and posted some pics from it. I will keep an eye out for it on PBS.

That's great. I hope someone on here reminds everyone when it gets near to coming on so myself and others don't miss it.

Thanks for the trailer, Mark. I know that Ronnie went to the premiere and posted some pics from it. I will keep an eye out for it on PBS.

I was at the premiere too. Loved Ronnie's photos. Here's a short video of Jake performing after the film at the Castro Theatre with his mom and his brother Bruce.

Thanks for letting us know about the trailer, I am really looking forward to seeing that. :)

Also, thanks for the video of Jake with his mom and brother, what a lovely and talented family.

Last edited:
Thanks for the preview, I look forward to seeing the entire thing when it comes out...

Top Bottom