Few questions from a beginner

Jp1016

Reaction score
I couldn't tell if I should've posted this in the chord/tab help, or in the beginner section, but I posted it in this forum.

I just started playing the ukulele about a week ago, and bought a Cordoba 15" concert. I've learned two songs, somewhere over the rainbow and the Titanic theme, the latter from this website. I've also played piano for 11 years, and the violin for 7.

My first question is, what are the chords to the Titanic theme? I learned the song, but Aldrine didn't say the name of every chord, he just kinda displayed them out. This way made it much easier to learn the song, but I was curious as to what notes I was actually playing.

My second question is, what are some songs I could move on to next? I like solo ukulele as well as singing, so any staples and songs that are a "must know" would be great.

Thanks~

Everyone always learns "I'm Yours" at some point in their ukulele lifetime I feel. I think whatever Ukulele Mike teaches in his tutorials is pretty much a staple. He is a good reference and just seems like a cool guy.

Top Bottom