Summer NAMM July 12-14

mikemulqueen

Reaction score
Hey All !
Just thought I'd let everyone know about Summer NAMM in Nashville July 12-14. This is usually a closed event to people in the Music Industry but this year July 14th is Public Day (Open to the Public for $15). It's a great place to see all the new Ukuleles ,Guitars, and other exciting instruments coming out. Also there are some great performances by some of Nashville's finest !
Stop by the Moku Booth #1704 and say Hello .
www.mokuukes.com

Thanks for the invite. I'll be there on the 14th, and will definitely come by and say hi.

I'll see the lot of you there! Don't be scared when I walk up please as I look different now. I have a huge red Afro (got a perm), a handle bar mustache and I lost 100 lbs but I still wear fancy shirts.

Dude?? I thought you still looked like this?! I'm not sure I'll recognize you w/o your signature red vest!!

Mike_the_Queen.jpg

I sure hope people take photos and make lots of videos. Those of us who can't tear ourselves away this week want to be able to live vicariously through those of you who are there.

Does anyone know if Winter NAMM is Southern California has a Public Day?

Yes! On Sunday in Winter they do.

As far as pictures... this time I have a smart phone that works, so I am going to be posting lots to facebook. Not Mim's Ukes the business, but Mim's Ukes the "person" facebook! So friend me and I will try to do a ton of postings this year! I am going to see if I can create the Moku ukulele Halo again this year! (you will see what I mean)

Top Bottom