The E3 Kamoa Evolves Have Landed (Finally)!

Mim

Reaction score
It seemed forever until these finally came! But it was worth the wait! Kamoa does not put things out until they are right and these are fabulous ukes!

The thing that threw me a curb ball, is they did not come in any of the colors I was expecting! Haha! So it was like Christmas! SURPRISE! But a nice surprise, cause they look really slick! Instead of the solid color finish, it is a transparent colored finish on all of the colors except the white. And the purple has a little metallic thrown in! PURDY PURDY!

Which is your favorite color!

The blue turned out to be more of a teal blue, but boy does it POP against that chrome hardware!

IMG_4849.jpg

I was not expecting brown... and when I was told they were sending me brown I thought it might be a little boring! Anything but!!! Classy and vintage!

IMG_4868.jpg

Absolutely was not expecting white... but it has a wonderful rock-a-billy look to it! Ssssslllllliiiick!

IMG_4889.jpg

The purple has a deep purple, almost wine finish to it! The picture does not quite capture it properly! It is a rich deep purple with a slight, subtle metallic finish. Unique and pretty!

IMG_4968.jpg

Lastly, but not leastly the red! Somewhere between a true red and a burgundy, to me it is the prefect hue! It is Rock n' Roll, yet classy!

IMG_5036.jpg

Here is one in the case! And then the case closed!

IMG_5002-1.jpg

IMG_5027-1.jpg

And one last full body shot just because I have the space for the picture!

IMG_4886.jpg

They all look beautiful. Can't decide which color to get. Leaning toward the teal blue. Hey I'm a San Jose Sharks fan so what can I say it's the perfect color ;). I wanted to wait before I ordered one to see how the production versions looked and I'm impressed. How soon before they show up on your eBay store? Are all the ones you just got in stock already spoken for?

Call me Mr. Boring, if I were going to buy one of these it would have to be the white!

Not all are spoken for. Got another batch coming in a week. I am trying to keep these through e-mail first because ebay takes a huge chunk. Honestly, I charge more for my ebay stuff to cover fees, so my stull is always cheaper through e-mail.

I adore the blue. If I was willing and able to sell one of my current ukes, I would be all over that blue one.

Not all are spoken for. Got another batch coming in a week. I am trying to keep these through e-mail first because ebay takes a huge chunk. Honestly, I charge more for my ebay stuff to cover fees, so my stull is always cheaper through e-mail.

Just pm'd you for a teal blue one :)

Tough choice, they are all gorgeous. I think the Blue....no, the purple, n....the red one, no.....................Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh! Bringing some to Tarpon Springs in November?

Phil

Tough choice, they are all gorgeous. I think the Blue....no, the purple, n....the red one, no.....................Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh! Bringing some to Tarpon Springs in November?

Phil

The problem is... I have to add... "IF I have any left". Haha! I have 10 now, then 10 in a week. Not sure when I will be able to get more. But yes, hoping to have more by then!

For whatever reason, I really like the brown one the best. I'm not sure I need a steel-stringed uke, or one with such fancy electronics, but I sure do love the look. How much are they going for via e-mail, Mim?

For whatever reason, I really like the brown one the best. I'm not sure I need a steel-stringed uke, or one with such fancy electronics, but I sure do love the look. How much are they going for via e-mail, Mim?

PMed ya! :)

Speaking as someone for whom the love of the Gibson 335 approaches fetishism, I would love one of these in Cherry Red or Cherry Sunburst. How much are they ?

Top Bottom