oh hold me back mmfffmmfff i can't say but

MGM

Reaction score
SOON I new era in not good but GREAT affordable solid ukes to be revealed..With a sound angels will love...I wish i could say more and i will not tell until the mongoose gets the go ahead BUT dang I am so excited.....I wish i could I wish i could i wish i could OPPPs still in Hawaii not in Kansas anymore...well well hmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh ohhhh I CANT

SOON I new era in not good but GREAT affordable solid ukes to be revealed..With a sound angels will love...I wish i could say more and i will not tell until the mongoose gets the go ahead BUT dang I am so excited.....I wish i could I wish i could i wish i could OPPPs still in Hawaii not in Kansas anymore...well well hmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh ohhhh I CANT

It sounds like you are describing my KPK pineapple. Solid wood, affordable, and and would please an angel.

The new KoAlanas?

Whoa, that would be great.....I might own a "Koaloha" long neck soprano pineapple before I get "good" afterall.

I believe one should never tell others that they have a "secret" but they can't tell anyone. All it does is drive us batty wondering or wishing we had the news. Spill the beans already!

Can you share what sizes they will come in and what woods?

Well, I suppose we'll all find out sooner or later. At least we have something to look forward to, eh?

I am so excited.....I wish i could I wish i could i wish i could OPPPs still in Hawaii not in Kansas anymore...

Mike, those ruby slippers really set off your eyes...

Top Bottom