[Ukulele Solo] Close To You / Dream A Little Dream Of Me

For those who can't get the idea of the brushing in the end... an annotation was added! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok...now I have a name, smell just does not seem right. William. Said it before, here it is again, you are a fantastic player mate. These arrangements are stunning and you voice them so well with your uke and your style. I am a bit puzzled how a young feller like yourself comes on tunes like these, but I will forget all that and just enjoy the ride.
-Dave

Last edited:
Thanks so much for viewing my video! And CoLmes you are my idol! :cool:

Colin is my idol too! ....Dude gets the ladies.

But seriously, I think it's awesome that you arranged these yourself and didn't play Jake's version of Close to you. I'm just a hack that plays the songs that have already been arranged. One of these day's I'll get the whole arranging thing.

Nicely done.

Ok...now I have a name, smell just does not seem right. William. Said it before, here it is again, you are a fantastic player mate. These arrangements are stunning and you voice them so well with your uke and your style. I am a bit puzzled how a young feller like yourself comes on tunes like these, but I will forget all that and just enjoy the ride.
-Dave

Thanks Dave! Although I am young, I grew up listening to a local radio station which always plays classic old songs so I am quite familiar with their melodies. I think that helps me a lot in arranging them!

More brilliance William. This is my favorite amongst all your arrangements so far, but I LOVE every one of em...CoLmes is your hero but you're mine. Just wonderful. :)

Top Bottom