Mya-Moe Mahogany Tenor Classic Resonator - S/N 577

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
It is with heavy heart that I offer up my Mya-Moe mahogany tenor classic resonator, S/N 577. I sincerely hope that Gordon, Char, and Aaron are not offended or upset with me in any way by this sale. The instrument is of the highest quality, there are no issues with it. It is in as new condition as I received it. I just don't play it as much as I thought I would and, I have a baritone classic on order from Mya-Moe so I am letting this one go knowing that I will soon have another Mya-Moe to replace it.

Here is a link to the Mya-Moe website UkeTracker for this instrument that shows various photos through the build process and final photos of the instrument:

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=577&submit=Track

The instrument is all figured mahogany with maple bindings. It has a slotted headstock with Schertler tuners. It is equipped with a passive Schatten Design biscuit bridge pickup.

Includes deluxe hard shell case shown in the attached photo.

This instrument today would cost $1850. and the current wait time for a Mya-Moe is about 6-7 months. I am asking $1500. and I will pay for shipping within the CONUS.

I accept and prefer PayPal.

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg

Here is a video sound sample:

Thanks for looking...!!!

I truly wish I could afford this. One of my dream ukes. Excellent playing by the way. It will no doubt sell super fast!

Sweetest uke resonator I've heard since the vintage classic wood resonators

OHh...man. The measure of my desire for this uke is exceeded only by the emptiness of my bank account... :(

so lovely Tim, and, as always, an incredibly generous and totally unselfish asking price you're offering. What a bargain this is.

You'd better hold on to that uke, there's a few moments in that video where your expression is of pure joy. I know mine would be if I could afford it. Good luck with your sale- it's a ridiculously good deal.

I've never heard a resonator that sounds that good! I'm not in the market, but wish you good luck!

I'm not a resonator guy (I once told Char at Mya-Moe that the resonator part of the ukulele reminded me of Anthony Hopkins in "Silence of the Lambs") but I have two MM non-resonator ukes and love them both. This looks like a great deal for a resonator fan who wants to buy a high quality, well-constructed instrument. Good luck with your sale!

I'll take it! Please advise email address to pay you through Paypal. Thank you for offering!
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom