Makai MB-70 Baritone Ukulele with hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This is one of the nicest import baritones around, in my opinion, and certainly the best bargain that I've seen. Solid spruce top with a nice subtle honey glow. The back and sides are mahogany laminate with a very attractive grain. Rosewood fingerboard, bone nut & saddle, satin finish. The set-up and playability are top-notch. The sound is full and rich, with great intonation and projection. You can't beat this baritone for anything close to the price. Comes with a brown hard case with blue interior. This case fits the baritone body very well, and is just long enough to accommodate the headstock.
$80 without the case (plus shipping), or
$100 with (plus shipping).
Thanks for looking!
ViewsSmall.jpgCASESmall.jpgFrontBackSmall.jpgHeadstockSMALL.jpg

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this one, that's a nice looking ukulele with a pretty good price. Here's hoping it lasts on here long enough for me to get paid, haha.

This is about as good a deal as an entry level baritone can be. Major sounds for the money, and the case is less than 1/2 price.....have to be careful, awful easy to talk myself into one and I don't really want a baritone.

Shipping? Shipping from where? (In other words, if I could pick it up it would be even harder to resist.)

manapualabs- I'm in the L.A. area. It appears I have a buyer lined up. If anything changes, I'll let you know!
Thanks!

manapualabs- I'm in the L.A. area. It appears I have a buyer lined up. If anything changes, I'll let you know!
Thanks!

That's okay, I'm north of SF. The gas would cost me more than the uke, but what a great deal! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom