Gave one away

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Had a smiley uke I painted and thought a little guy in texas would enjoy it. Looks like I was right. He already handles it like a pro. It is very cool to see how such a little instrument can bring so much joy.

IMG_0365.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
That is very cute.
Lucky kid.

Awesome Dean, blessings to you mate! I think the gift of music runs a close second only to the gift of love. All the best brother. :)

Yep, the only thing I enjoy better than playing a uke is giving one away and watching them get into ukuleles because of it. ;-D

Yay! It is the best feeling, right?

funny you should say that. I browse the mRKET Place to see what you all are buying and I stumbled on a banjo uke from Ernie. I jumped right on it! God is good! That little guy I sent it to has some obstacles and is just learning to talk. BEFORE LONG HE WILL BE MAKING THAT UKE TALK for him:)!
The gift of giving just keeps on giving. Plus, it gets rid of a Uke so you can go shopping for a replacement. :)

I buy ukuleles at a VERY slow pace, but I'm going to have 3 by next year this time, and I've decided I want to permanently be a 2 ukulele man. So, my Kala acacia concert is going to have to find a new home. It was my first ukulele, but it just seems right, and ukulele/aloha. I teach some boys who are good, but just don't have good instruments. So I'm trying to work out who the deserving boy will be...

Which is, of course, agonising. And makes me want to own 20 ukuleles. ;)

I buy ukuleles at a VERY slow pace, but I'm going to have 3 by next year this time, and I've decided I want to permanently be a 2 ukulele man. So, my Kala acacia concert is going to have to find a new home. It was my first ukulele, but it just seems right, and ukulele/aloha. I teach some boys who are good, but just don't have good instruments. So I'm trying to work out who the deserving boy will be...

Which is, of course, agonising. And makes me want to own 20 ukuleles. ;)
I am the same way. If I could find the right kid I would love to whittle down the herd. Maybe you can find a club that could take one??

Congrats and thanks. That is the true aloha in a Uke. Hopefully you'll be able to follow his progress.

Top Bottom