Back after a long time away from the Uke

ukegirl

Reaction score
Well, I'm back after months of being away from the Uke! I'm giving a tenor a go and hoping that the increased size will aggravate my shoulder issue less than my soproano's did....but I do love the little ones! I was able to play the Midwest Uke festival with my bandmates who I had not seen in quite some time, they were kind enough to make room for me on stage and it felt great to play with them again! Sold off my Mando and my soprano's but kept my guitar which I had been playing in my bluegrass band with no real issues, so I'm guardedly optimistic that the Tenor will prove to be a good comprimise between getting to play again and not....so anyway, looking forward to participating again as I take it very slow and easy and hope for the best!!

Aloha Jamie,
Welcome back....sorry You have a bad shoulder too....I hear Jake has too...you need a massage therapist....have fun with your new tenor...Happy Strummings...

Sorry to hear you have shoulder issues that have resulted in not playing as much - I have it too - and there I was, blaming my fishing! Maybe it is because, in playing, we DO tend to 'round' our shoulders forward, instead of having them ramrod straight?? Almost RSI?

I hope it is feeling better soon - Enjoy your tenor!

Roberta

Top Bottom