Daily Ukulele July 14th 2012

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

I ended up at the hospital yesterday for some urgent tests, but was then sent home because it was pointless doing them over the weekend when there would be no one to review them, so they plan to take me in on Mon/Tues to do them then, though I'll be in for a few days, but come the 17th July 2012, the DAILY UKULELE will be finished! That's right, I'll have played every song in that book - only took 18 months!

Page: 169
Song: My Blue Heaven

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Grab your Uke and get :music:

Thanks again. The 17th will mark quite an accomplishment. Hope you're feeling better. Have a great weekend

Finishing up that entire book on the 17th is something. Listening to you play some of those songs has made me try to play a couple I never would have attempted or tried since I wasn't quite sure how they sounded. Thanks. Well, I do hope those couple of boring days at the hospital with tests go fast. Can you take one of the smaller ukes with you?

Finishing up that entire book on the 17th is something. Listening to you play some of those songs has made me try to play a couple I never would have attempted or tried since I wasn't quite sure how they sounded. Thanks. Well, I do hope those couple of boring days at the hospital with tests go fast. Can you take one of the smaller ukes with you?

All my Ukes are small :D I only play Soprano, and if I get a room on my own, I'll be able to, but I think I'll be on a ward so won't have the privacy to play or have too much stuff, and it should only be for a few days!

Top Bottom