Pancho and Lefty - Playing with the Eleuke Tenor

Thanks skidoo. I put a low G on it, and really like that it doesn't boom with it like my acoustic body does. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks Camsuke. The voice was pretty weak because I did it early in the morning and didn't want to wake everyone. The Eleuke is pretty silent when recording but not much you can do about your voice except sing soft.

Last edited:
For those into recording techie stuff, the Eleuke was plugged into channel 1 of the Tascam DP004 and the main voice was recorded simultaneously using the Tascam built in mic on channel 2. Since the Eleuke is quiet acoustically, mostly voice was picked up on channel 2, and of course no voice on channel 1. The over-dub voice was recorded later on channel 3. All 3 fairly clean channels were then exported to my computer into Audacity where I adjusted the 3 channel mixer volumes to my liking and took it all down to one channel (left and right) as an MP3. I also added a touch of reverb.

Last edited:
WTG. I been singing this one for about two weeks now, love it. The Crew I jam with says it's my song...

Top Bottom