Vineyard Solid Mahogany Tenor-Neck Soprano - AS NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyRat

Reaction score
PRICE DROP to $129 shipped CONUS, Paypal (from $149)

Hi, 6 month newbie here selling off UAS acquisitions that helped me figure out customs to have built.

You may recognize this one from forum listings recently by another UU member from whom I purchased this nice uke. I bought one of the two left that she sold on the forums that were NOS left-overs from her beginning uke classes.

This is a Vineyard brand solid Mahogany "Tenor-Neck" Soprano in AS NEW condition (same condition as when she shipped it to me). As described by our fellow forum seller who knows more than I, this ukulele offers the ease of the large tenor scale neck yet still having the bright soprano ukulele sound. 20 Fret rosewood fretboard, extended neck, all solid Mahogany, top, back and sides.

Described as a hard to get model that is the same model uke as the Ohana long neck soprano (Ohana SK30L). Fits nicely in a concert uke case. No case but will double box and ship next day. Here is a youtube of exact same uke only w/ the Ohana name on headstock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS8WLY0aFaY

PRICE DROP TO $129 shipped CONUS and paypal (just looking to move this on, comrades).

Cheers all!

Attachments

• IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1095.jpg
    IMG_1095.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1096.jpg
    IMG_1096.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1098.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Bump for price drop to $119, shipped CONUS, paypal. Cheerio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom