PDA

View Full Version : When do you say, "It jus' don't get no bettern' this"?

mangorockfish
07-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Me right now. Having a nice glass of wine, smoking a little cigar, got a fine steak ready to go on the grill, strummin' my uke and watching it rain. Also, most importantly, all those I love and care about are well.

mm stan
07-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Yup the good times rule...when you're healthy and young.... miss those times... but nothing better than a good Jam on the strings to pull you into a better mood for sure..

joeybug
07-14-2012, 02:21 PM
When I'm sat playing my Ukes, feeling good health wise and having an uncomplicated day!

dkcrown
07-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Kinda says it all, mangorockfish. Life is good no matter what your situation. I'm in the same place right now myself. Just gettin' back from a classic car show, a couple of killer margaritas, and an awesome Mexican dinner here on the Cape. Kids are great, and not here.:) We are all healty. 80 degrees. Gonna head out to the fire pit with my lady friend, a glass of congnac, a Cuban cigar, and my Moore Bettah. Who cares if business sucks right now. To be continued.....

Nickie
07-14-2012, 05:53 PM
"It don't get no better than this when you're at a jam session and no one wants to stop."

mds725
07-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Asthma (among other things) keeps me from cigars, but the rest of it sounds great! I hope that steak was cooked to perfection!

webby
07-14-2012, 09:32 PM
I was thinking about watching 6 naked japanese girls bursting a room full of balloons using just their body's, then I realized there was supposed to be a uke somewhere in my "it doesn't get any better than this" fantasy and I just couldn't find the need to include one :)

TCK
07-14-2012, 10:26 PM
Webby is hilarious!
For me it is practice time...the wife and I playing away, all the tunes we know, the neighbors all chiming in on our progress. That is my heaven (well, there is always a little bit of Jameson involved as well)