When do you say, "It jus' don't get no bettern' this"?

mangorockfish

Reaction score
Me right now. Having a nice glass of wine, smoking a little cigar, got a fine steak ready to go on the grill, strummin' my uke and watching it rain. Also, most importantly, all those I love and care about are well.

Yup the good times rule...when you're healthy and young.... miss those times... but nothing better than a good Jam on the strings to pull you into a better mood for sure..

When I'm sat playing my Ukes, feeling good health wise and having an uncomplicated day!

Kinda says it all, mangorockfish. Life is good no matter what your situation. I'm in the same place right now myself. Just gettin' back from a classic car show, a couple of killer margaritas, and an awesome Mexican dinner here on the Cape. Kids are great, and not here.:) We are all healty. 80 degrees. Gonna head out to the fire pit with my lady friend, a glass of congnac, a Cuban cigar, and my Moore Bettah. Who cares if business sucks right now. To be continued.....

"It don't get no better than this when you're at a jam session and no one wants to stop."

Asthma (among other things) keeps me from cigars, but the rest of it sounds great! I hope that steak was cooked to perfection!

I was thinking about watching 6 naked japanese girls bursting a room full of balloons using just their body's, then I realized there was supposed to be a uke somewhere in my "it doesn't get any better than this" fantasy and I just couldn't find the need to include one :)

Webby is hilarious!
For me it is practice time...the wife and I playing away, all the tunes we know, the neighbors all chiming in on our progress. That is my heaven (well, there is always a little bit of Jameson involved as well)

Top Bottom