PDA

View Full Version : Some Tenor Guitars For Sale

aaronckeim
07-16-2012, 05:22 AM
Hey ukulele friends! Want to get a guitar sound without the hassle of six heavy strings? I have multiple tenor guitars for sale and would love for them to go to some ukulele underground people.

I have put 4 up for auction on ebay, and I will be posting more over the next few months.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ackeim/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

info@thebeansprout.com

strumsilly
07-16-2012, 05:50 AM
omg, that Gibson is unreal. It would go nicely with my LG3 and baritone. you are reall7y teasing with those reserve prices! btw, I just spent some time with your clawhammer videos as I just purchased a banjo uke. thanks for those!

Barbablanca
07-16-2012, 06:38 AM
:drool: I'll really be interested after the holidays....If I still have a job.... Spain is going down the proverbial toilet! :uhoh:

PoiDog
07-16-2012, 06:44 AM
you are really teasing with those reserve prices!

I hope this isn't taken in thw wrong way, but I never, ever understood the whole point of "reserve" pricing. I mean, if someone has a minimum they are willing to accept, why not just make that the opening bid? Unless this "reserve" thing is a way to gague how much people are willing to pay, it just seems to me to be a sort of silly game, like Strumsilly implied.

That said, that Gibson is pretty sweet :)

Good luck on the sales

strumsilly
07-21-2012, 01:08 PM
I won the Stella. been wanting to try a tenor guitar for awhile. I figured it would be the least expensive, and it was. any other UU'ers get one?