PDA

View Full Version : FS or Trade - Kala ASLAC - Concert solid spruce / lacewood - UK

Fuengi
07-16-2012, 06:01 AM
I'm offering up my Kala Aslac for either sale or possible trade.

I'd take a really good condition Mainland Red Cedar Concert in exchange or a quality solid mahogany soprano (no fixed brand).

For straight sale I'd be looking for around 180. Duke of Uke are selling these at 280.

It is in excellent used condition, pretty much as new. I looked over several of these before going for this particular one from my local luthier about six months ago, and I can't fault the build at all. He set it up really nicely and shaped the saddle by hand. I have put some Worth Clear's on it which are sparkling.

I'm selling because it doesn't really suit my playing style, I'm a bit down, dirty and messy with lots of quick srumming and this is quite a precise instrument.

The lacewood is quite lovely, nice contrast between the dark fret board and the light creamy spruce top. A nice looking Uke.

I'm in the South of England for collection, but will ship at cost to buyer if no trade. I do have a Clearwater Concert Hard Case on order which is due for delivery this week. I would happily ship in the case BUT you'd have to pay for a replacement case on top at 40.

Any questions just ask away!

LeonRulez
07-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Hey do you ship to USA?

Fuengi
07-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Hi, yes I'm sure I can. When I have ordered direct from USA before it has cost me $35 for shipping.

Fuengi
07-17-2012, 12:25 AM
It's of the market now guys, have agreed a deal in principle. Thanks for looking.