Your Cheatin Heart

Alllright!! Another HW goodie. Love it. Your voice really lends itself well to Hank's bluesy songs. If you could now yodel a bit (a little Rodgers thrown in) and on the the other uke a few bended blues notes, you would have a winner all the way to the bank :) :) Seriously, you guys do a really great job and I enjoy your efforts a lot. keep up the great music. Lozark

Hank would like this version I figure- well done once again guys!
Hello UU,

this week it's the Season of the Country and Western Ukulele!
Watch the season in the Forum's Contests!
Our entry is a song written by Hank Williams, well known from Ray Charles. Hope you like it!

Stephan Merium ,I think by now that you two know, I'm a fan of your performances. That was very cool. Just read this back to myself and I know that I've spelt both your names wrong, sorry about that but I'll get there eventually :)

Stephan Merium ,I think by now that you two know, I'm a fan of your performances. That was very cool. Just read this back to myself and I know that I've spelt both your names wrong, sorry about that but I'll get there eventually :)

It's Steffen and Miriam, but that's not so important. Thanks very much for watching , Leroy!

Well done Ukulites. Loved this entry.

So pretty! :D

Thank you very much Freeda, TCK, Lozarkman and UkeyDave,
guess we all have another great season going on. Really enjoying this week's entries! We did some bonus tracks today, but had no time to load them up today. Maybe tomorrow...:) See you!

Another superb effort.

Yes, this weeks "season" is producing some great songs. I have some bonus tracks in mind but it will be later in the week before I get any recorded.

Top Bottom