Uke case p***..hey why not...lets see yours

MGM

Reaction score
There is a thread showing off your best ukes...here's one of the best cases i've seen this year....
2012-07-14_17-59-21_827.jpg

I have one just like it!

JK....

Someone has questionable taste in beers! :)

Not real fancy, but sexy "cool" factor. My double soprano case with my Gold label Kamaka (Ozzie) and my 50's Martin style 2.

CASE p***.jpg

Bill

If there's a market, I might start making those. I reckon I could turn out one a day in summer. In winter it'd have to be red wine corks I'm afraid.

Here are a couple of somewhat different looking cases. From what I understand, these are final prototypes for the new Southcoast Ukuleles & Guitars. These two, I believe, are for a Tenor (the "coffin") and Soprano (the oblong) Ukulele.

I’m hearing that a lot of work went into these shapes; that they add practically nothing in extra weight to that of a conventional design, and fit into almost all the spaces that a conventional case can go.

Seems that Southcoast needed to do custom cases since their instruments aren’t in standard layouts, but the unusual case shapes themselves are another story. Supposedly there is a very interesting reason for these shapes, but they won’t say what it is until the instruments are ready.

SOUC-TEBAR (2) (10 FEBRERO 2012).jpgSOUC-TEBAR (9) (10 FEBRERO 2012).jpgSOUC-SOPRA (27 ABRIL 2012) (19).jpgSOUC-SOPRA (27 ABRIL 2012) (10).jpg

Last edited:
Looks like all the Southcoast cases have a nice accessory compartment.
I like the looks of some of the Kala and similar cases, but the compartment is hardly big enough for a tuner.

Top Bottom